Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What's for Dinner - Dukan's Diet

Ever since I started my Dukan's Diet about 4 weeks ago - on which I lost 14 lbs already - I'm learning to cook without much salt, and no fat (oil, butter etc.)
I'm on a PHASE 2 – CRUISE PHASE - which will "... take you to your True Weight. During this phase you will gradually but steadily lose weight by alternating Pure Protein and Protein & Vegetables days.
Today was my PW - Protein & Vegetables day so I had baked salmon in a plain yogurt and mustard sauce on a bed of Japanese style stirfry in a maple syrup glaze
I know the maple syrup should not be there but, the amount I added was a trace so technically you can go without and the Japanese veggie mix had few snow peas so for a true Dukan's recipe you should take them out too but I didn't ...
Here is my dinner and it was sooooooooooo good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...