Tuesday, April 12, 2011

In-laws are coming



My In-laws are coming!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, they'll be visiting for entire 2 weeks, I'm worried how that's going to go, it's not that we don't get along, I just don't know them that well. Yes, I know I've been married for a almost 8 years and I don't know my in-laws, crazy!
Well, my hubby left the old country by himself in his early twenties and didn't really look back, they never wanted/couldn't come here - yes, even for our wedding - and he never went back, except once for a week alone. Then when Natalia was 8 months old we all went there, and because we were there for only 2 weeks and because there was lots going on at the time (long story, not worth getting into now) and because my hubby and his parents don't get along well face to face we saw them literary 3-4 times.
Nice, and now they are coming for a visit, wish me luck because I'm going to need it since hubby can't really take anytime off and is gone for days when working I'm going to be the one entertaining them ............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...