Friday, October 14, 2011

Ghost in a window



Halloween is near and I thought I start setting the house up with some fun a spooky decorations. Little Miss is not very fond of the scary stuff and neither am I so we go for the fun ones.
Last year I saw a project at Ghost in a Mirror on Martha Stewart website and thought this would be great.
So here is my version of the ghost but in a window.
All you need is the template from Martha's website and a sticky film, she recommends the frosted-glass window film, I didn't have that but I did have a roll of a white dry eraser film from the DollarStore so I used it and I think it turned out fine.
And if you're planning to do the ghost on a mirror like she did a white piece of paper would work too.
Have fun making your Ghosts in a Window!!!!!!!!!




BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...